In Monster Legends, each Monster has its own strengths and weaknesses. If you know these tips and have a strong Monster to do it, you might be able to win every fight there is. But, those who don’t know these tips, and have mediocre Monsters, they will often lose in battle, unless they have very strong Monsters.
Here, I will give you the weaknesses and shortcomings of each Monster, along with tips on effective attacks so you can get critical.
Strengths and Weaknesses of Each Element in Monster Legends:
- Lightning (Thunder) is stronger than Water (Water)
- Air (Water) is stronger than Fire (Fire)
- Fire (Fire) is stronger than Nature (Nature)
- Nature (Nature) is stronger than Magic (Magic)
- Magic (Magic) is stronger than Light (Light)
- Light (Light) is stronger than Dark (Dark)
- Dark (Dark) is stronger than Earth (Earth)
- Earth (Earth) is stronger than Lightning (Thunder)
From the picture above, you can see the effectiveness of each monster’s attack. For example, Fire elemental Monsters will take additional damage when attacking Nature elemental Monsters. Tap, when a fire elemental monster attacks a monster that is also a fire element, the damage it deals will be reduced.
From the picture above, we can see that almost all monsters have their own advantages and disadvantages in terms of survival.
Riv Anderson likes mobile games so much, and the RPG gacha game is his favorite one. He also enjoys idle and tycoon games. Besides that, writing is also one of his top 3 hobbies, especially anything that is related to gaming.